01 Mar Working towards sustainability
Every day we are aware of the “footprint” that we leave behind. We happily take responsibility and participate in various ways to minimize our environmental impact. We not only help our customers to make their packaging more sustainable, but we also take measures in our business operations. Some examples from our daily practice in our branches around the world.
· We use virtual servers and LED for our lighting;
· We are strong advocates of soft-proofing. It further implies, fewer prints, less ink, less paper, and fewer couriers;
· We only use FSC (Forest Stewardship Council, an organization that works to promote the practice of sustainable forestry worldwide) paper;
· We work across the globe in different continents, approximately 10,000 km to the right and left on the globe. Since our inception in 2006, we exchange everything digitally. From scanned invoice to 3D photography. We are born that way …
· Our files are sent via FTP protocol;
· We advise pro-actively day in day out on possibilities for saving on printing forms and ink;
· Our digital packshot studio reduces the delivery of samples via couriers etc. From artwork online delivery to packshot online delivery for eg the webshop;
· Nevertheless we also separate all our waste.
We have a daily responsibility for all clients to stay ahead!
With our up-to-date knowledge and expertise, we are in the forefront when it comes to servicing and advising all of our clients! We have an edge over others!``